<http://imgur.com/zrCsFp6>

Barry's OPD Levels.

Disclaimer: This is based on Uncle Tantrum's first post of the day. OPD
Levels may dramatically vary and Kali's Pimp is not held liable for any
paranoid, obsessive, delusional behavior of King Baby Barry and anyone
who approaches him based on the above estimates.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08/08/women_are_from_mars_too