OK, dear Ravi-no-more-ji!

>From my heart, to yours, I love you, too!

Yes, multiple meanings are my MO; I love to pun.

Yes, I agree; from one POV, the CC, GC, UC posts are (almost) complete bullshit
and intellectual masturbation, but as they say, it sometimes takes a thorn to
remove a thorn. And that actually is basically what (it appears to me) Jim and
(it also appears to me) I, are attempting.

This IS FFL, Fairfield Life, after all, and many or most of us here have spent
decades believing in all of this. And there is definitely, from some POVs, some
truth to it. The sequence is actually a beautiful description of our
love-affair with our own wavicles, and of the love affair between "God" and
"Goddess" or "Father-Spirit" and "Mother-Matter." I know, it gets really really
old sometimes. Perhaps, though, it's still good to start where someone thinks
they are, to bring them to an appreciation of where we all really ARE. Maybe
that's why we do what we do. I suppose there must be some reason Jim and are
chattering on. I don't really know what it is, though. But we (if I may speak
for Jim as well as myself) do enjoy it. I am sorry you don't, though.

*L*L*L*

R.