Oh looky, I can correct without penalty!  Yay!  Share's head
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxuXQCEC7M>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:

> Share. Share, your head turns like Linda Blair,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxuXQCEC7M
> the sugar turns into might!
> Almond breath on top of the rotted egg, stained with tumeric,
>  its alright.
> Stevia, opps that was Salvia by mistake.
> The world is full of tee hee now and until it wears off.
> Look at Share's tummy! Yummy in the tum tum tummy!
> Can this make Auth gag?
> Can a  week of prose coming out the nose, drive FFL all crazy, bad?
> I am there, in this way,
> no denying my fruitless wonder of now, where or where when Shukra in
Kanya, and Mangal gives fourth aspect......HOW???!!!!!
> If I was in this way, I would have no time to play on this word game
beating gone mad. Unless by god, my door bell rings, then from this I
will gladly fled?  LOL

> The rhymes you see, are gathering he, who made
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > more tee hee, just had organic, roasted almond butter with
rainforest stevia for dessert, totally yummy, in my tummy, no need for
toast and jam, nor even green eggs and ham!