Vituperation toward Rory is highly debatable.

But peace and equanimity is elusive and illusory. I suppose Krishna
standing at the battlefield should have gone - "to hell with this, this is
too much of conflict, stress, pain and suffering I should just retain and
strive for peace and equanimity, surely a worthy endeavor than truth? !!!"

Such a fascination for peace and equanimity. Liberals are fascinated with
the phony and inauthentic Dalai Lama because they think he is an embodiment
of peace and equanimity.

Nobody cares for truth - and truth involves lot of pain, discomfort,
stress, suffering, causes, triggers lot of anxieties, discomfort, fear
trying to reconcile the contradictions, the complexities and the divergent,
discordant tones of reality.

You think I had a blast going after Rory - that I didn't have to face any
discomfort as I contemplated going after Rory? Why did I not choose peace
and equanimity.

This pretense of peace and equanimity and this intricate philosophy of
wavicles and particles is just a sham. Your post is a perfect illustration,
again, of what I'm trying to say. If Rory or you think that Rory is the
embodiment of peace and equanimity then you are being delusional, benign
and harmless delusion I have to reiterate. Clearly you and Rory are nice
people. I haven't seen but nice, beautiful people around Amma all caught in
benign, harmless delusions.

Sorry I have no desire for such sham of a peace and equanimity.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com