> Judy, it was Triguna who told me I am pure pitta. Good enough
> for you?

I didn't dispute that you were pitta; did you imagine
I had?

Your reading comprehension *does* take a huge dive
whenever you think it's to your advantage to muddy the
waters.

> What's despicable is that Ann admitted she couldn't remember
> and yet accused me of making something up.

There's nothing even the tiniest bit "despicable" about
what Ann said. She didn't "admit," she *asserted*, that
she didn't recall saying what you accused her of saying,
so she assumed you made it up, as you have a habit of
doing. And by gum, she was right. You deliberately
misquoted her and mangled the spelling of a word she used.
(The mangling, unlike the misquoting, probably wasn't
deliberate, just ignorant.)

> Your lack of integrity shows in your supporting her.

I see you're taking a page from Nabby and trying to hide
your own lack of integrity by accusing of dishonesty the
people who have pointed out *your* dishonesty.

Are you familiar with the phrase "Stick it in your ear"?
You know what that's a euphemism for, right? Do it. And
then clean up your act; it's stinking up the place.