snip

> Do you think that Bevan and
> John engage in
> lecentious behavior and why do you care?

Well, they do or they did. That is quite well known.
However your last question, if phrased, ..."why do we
care?" is very interesting if not used simply as a
defensive posture. Why do we care? Why do we hold
Bevan, John and MMY accountable to a certain standard?
It is apparently much more of an idealized fantasy
that we have than an authentic need that they have....

http://mail.yahoo.com