Stay tuned, Alex, I have a solution.  I think I mentioned here that I built a
motorized Trikke that's faster than any that they sell as production models.
Goes 18.5 mph on the flats, faster downhill, of course, and it's a thrill, but
it's not enough from me to tell you that your long gravel road isn't a problem.

But.  I'm working on building a much more powerful model.  With dual rear wheel
drive and a whole lotta other stuff.  Can't say too much more, so this
"announcement" is a mere teaser, but I'm thinking about ya as a test rider.  Do
you have life insurance?

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>