SEX FOR SALE!
Lose weight, feel more attractive, and be happier, all within the comfort of
your own home! That's right! We'll ship SEX straight to your doorstep, in an
ordinary package, CONFIDENTIALLY!Your neighbors will NEVER know! Sign up for a
subscription service, to receive SEX every day, every week, or just receive SEX
once! Your choice, with a Money Back Guarantee!

How much, you ask?? SEX sometimes sells for as much as $300 per delivery! Not
even close! $100? $75? Fifty bucks? NOPE - Just $19.95, for each time you get
SEX, plus shipping and *handling* (wink, wink). Daily and weekly subscription
services are also available.
Go for our SUPER SAVER package, and get SEX for as little as *75 cents*!!
Sign up NOW - You'll be glad you did!