http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxoITt9AgQE

> > Don't shoot the messenger, this outfit has found a niche to grab an
> > audience.
> >

> I enjoy his channel and approach.  I pointed out some of the videos a
> couple weeks ago.  He's not a guru but his uncle IS an astrologer (and
> probably a tantric too).  So he has some good info.
>
> Thing is, when hanging out with folks from other paths they weren't so
> "our way is the right way" like you get with TM'ers.  We would enjoy
> discussing many different approaches and how they were taught.
>
> BTW, I also enjoyed Rick's interview with Eric Isen.  He gave some
good
> details of what he got out of the Oneness training (as well as what he
> didn't get out of TM).  The Oneness training is apparently a Kali
> tradition and not too dissimilar to what I learned from my tantra guru
> except that I didn't have to pay $5500 for and it was one on one at my
> pace. Plus he lived a mere 30 miles away and not in India.

Will check that one out on the Rick channel. ha.
I got a lot out of  TM and my disappointment is some of the control
issues, the attempts to steer people away from other things, like
"Saints," etc.
That part of the structure NEEDS to be gone!  (No, I am not unstressing,
Roo's.)

My mind has become very open to listening to those younger than I, but
maybe that is how I have been for a long time?

This man is great  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew>
too.