Hey, my carbon footprint is meant to bring more real green to the earth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1OZRuRH8TA
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1OZRuRH8TA>
Cool machine, but no thank you. :)
I would rather have the man who suspended our Constitutional rights
bring back the troops. Save a soldier or two.  Oh, maybe ask Mr. Gore if
he could move into the little one room shack Ravi posted below?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Prevost hunky dory, Obbajee, but maybe one could include this very
cool save the planet item in one's camping gear:
> http://www.youtube.com/embed/qGGabrorRS8?rel=0
>

> ________________________________

his best IMHO. Anyway, what do those Prevosts get, about 3 or 4 miles
per gallon? ha ha
> > whoops that's probably something I should google but this is way
more fun...

> > Will try to be sensible today and stay under 200 posts!
> >

> > ________________________________

whole sentence and made complete sense about the topic and your opinion
is what I can agree with on living space.
> > Anyone who have traveled in cars, vans, or campers, (A Prevost is an
exception, ha!) will know .

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloNERbBXcc
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> > >
> > > Ravi, very cool article, thanks for posting. I once sublet a place
that was 600 sq ft and have to say, based on that experience, that I
wouldn't want to live in a place much smaller. And if with another
person?! Well, we better have dang high compatibility number, etc. (-:

Washington is smaller than a studio apartment. But, its 140 square feet
boasts all the modern conveniences that they need to live and work. Its
140 square feet comes complete with a sleeping loft, wine barrel shower,
kitchen, and two collapsable workspaces. What it doesn't come with is
extra room â€" Chris took seven carloads of stuff to
Goodwill prior to their move from apartment to house-on-wheels.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-in/2013/08/13/tired-of-payin\