--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Seraphita" <s3raphita@...> wrote:

> Fergie! Don't get me started! When you think of the virtually unlimited
> choice a true-blue royal has over a life partner they sure do pick 'em.
> About Diana, there's also the ticklish aspect that she was sleeping with
> Arabs and Indians. We are talking about the succession to the Throne
> here and there were rumours she was pregnant when she died. One has to
> wonder if there was an unpleasant racist element to the irritation she
> sparked in the Establishment of the day.

Oh no, we can't have anyone pollute the succession to the throne
with vile foreign genes. Much better to have another inbred
chinless wonder sucking off the civil teat for it's entire life.

Talking of bringing the "royal" family into disrepute, how do
you feel about princes Charles and Andy meeting with ministers
to make sure they don't introduce laws that might interfere with
their private business interests, that they don't pay tax on?

Sack the fucking lot of them, I'm amazed that this country is so
backwards we still need a "royal" family to pour money over just
so the lame can get all dewy eyed about "real" princesses. The
D&D of Cambridge have just moved into their first home of many,
a 10 bed Georgian mansion (not including staff quarters obviously)
in return he'll smile like his Mum used to and she might open the
occasional supermarket. Nice work if you can get it.

Vive le revolution!