> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> These nuns were like tireless angels.
> >
> > Despite all the bad press the Catholic church has received in
> recent years,
> > they still carry on an important charity mission worldwide.
>
> Maybe Amma should give her million directly to the Catholic Church...

Not to imply I take the above comment seriously, but if someone wanted
to support good works being done by an order of nuns, of which there
are many, they should give money directly to that order.  Each order
is financially independent, and like the TMO, money flows towards the
top, not the other way around.