Is piss one of those British terms that means something else on the
other side of the pond? Ie; fag, tolet, dollups? :)

I enjoyed watching her float. She may be described in this here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXEpmalbUI
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXEpmalbUI>

If you can handle the tone, demeanor,  and speed it is being projected
from.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Seraphita"  wrote:

> No, I was taking the piss also. Ie, maybe Marshy should have taught
her
> a swimming sidhi to make the spectacle more exciting.
> At least the old dear isn't doing anything disgusting like many of
these
> Indian fakirs do that just turn my stomach.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:
> >

> > Honestly, I can do that for a very long time too and without the
> little cushy pillow added to her behind. I can show you in a regular 2
> piece un-pillowed polyester bathing suit. My hands and feet above the
> water even more than that, and not even using salt water like the
Great