Agreed - great photo.
Mind you: "If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right" sounds
like a good description of correct TM practice also.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@ wrote:
> >
> > I read his earlier books when I would find them in used book stores.
 Loved them.  This link has a marvelous picture of him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/21/books/elmore-leonard-master-of-crime-f\
iction-dies-at-87.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

> What a great face. I would really have to re-evaluate what I had just
said if he looked at me like that after saying it!

> > ________________________________
you’re not doing it right”

> > That's a quote by one of the great writers of our time,
> > asked once to comment on writing. It's as terse as much
> > of his other writing, and as right on. It is IMO high
> > wisdom, the very *essence* of great writing.
> >
> > Elmore Leonard was a true craftsman, an artist who, like
> > Raymond Chandler before him, changed the world forever
> > with his writing, and all while staying within genres
> > that the intelligentsia never really considered "writing."
> >
> > You know his dialogue even if you've never read a single
> > one of his books, from the many movies and TV shows based
> > on the books (like "Justified," "Out Of Sight," "Be Cool,"
> > "Get Shorty," "Killshot," "3:10 To Yuma," or "Jackie Brown"),
> > and from the thousands of others that tried to emulate his
> > style, and failed. He will be missed.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130820/ENT09/308200051/American-nov\
elist-Elmore-Leonard-has-died