Enjoy this full moon day/night  with moon in Kumbha , and may you all
have fulfillment of desires soon, from this last day of the month of
Shravan.

http://www.astrosage.com/2013/festival/shravan2013.asp
<http://www.astrosage.com/2013/festival/shravan2013.asp>

ps. Ravi, my Kali Pimpy, when I used the same typed word as your name
below, you know that was no secret meaning/hidden agenda, only the other
word for the Sun. Since your name is the same, please enjoy it in
whatever way you wish.  [:D]