Thanks, Share,

Brain farts made me think of combustion.
Does belief make this happen, or is it just a spontaneous en-lighting
experience?

http://in.screen.yahoo.com/baby-catches-fire-own-173000572.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sharelong60"  wrote:

> In the Veda is written
> Brahman says: my indestructible maya
> Maybe the world is simply God's self deluded brain fart!
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" rorygoff@ wrote:
> >
> > My (admittedly dim) recollection of the whole "emptiness vs.
fullness" dialectic is it was simply two ways of seeing Brahman or
Wholeness -- the Nirguna, essentially Wholeness perceived through the
mind as "No-thing," the unchanging Void, which may take over all of the
"relative" in a kind of Dark Night of the Soul (or "crucifixion" or
"Nirvana"); and the Saguna, or Wholeness perceived through the heart as
"Every-thing," discovered on ceasing the hitherto-unconscious resistance
to the unchanging Void (and judgment of "out there"), and surrendering
whole-heartedly into That as the Emptiful Us (or "resurrection")... but
doubtless this is merely the self-deluded brain-fart of a raving
tranced-out guru wanna-be.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@  wrote:
> > >
> > > I am sorry, but this is incorrect, Share. The movement from CC to
GC is one of perceiving the finest relative. This gives the mind the
entire spectrum of perceived reality to consider, but is not the
movement from UC, onward. Both the "me" of CC, and the "me" of GC are
the same. There can also be finest perception in GC and not a shred of
UC.

from CC to GC where fullness of fullness, the Absolute moves into the
fullness of emptiness, the relative. The Self in CC has recognized that
there is something else and the heartfelt inquiry into what that
something else is, fuels the ability to overcome the fear of that
emptiness. Of course under the influence of a soma laden physiology,
especially the heart, that emptiness turns out to be the fullness of
emptiness so not separate at all.

allegorical but also quite literal, mean physical.

predominates, over differences. But that SOC is still relative to one's
singular identity. The identity must shift to a less localized state to
grow beyond the Unity SOC. The core fear of duality is still present in
the Unity SOC, although the perception that this duality is an illusion
begins to take hold, due to the incontrovertible oneness that the heart
and intellect begin to sense, outwardly.

though, I don't know what is really the case here). But it does remind
me of a series of tapes - probably the spiritual development course -
where he speaks of the fullness of fullness, and the fullness of
emptiness (both he calls 'fullness'). Obviously emptiness is synonymous
of duality here. (I don't think he means the emptiness of the
Buddhists).

despite of the fact that it is everywhere, senses, that there is a place
where it is not,at least the possibility of such a place, emptiness, and
he speaks of Fullness moving because of the fear it has of emptiness -
Fullness is on the move - was the phrase he used. I always thought, this
is highly allegorically, fullness on the move would be a synonym for
Shakti, but may be it is borne out of an experience, just like the one
you describe.