But I think she just looks *adorable* in that cute military outfit and that
beret is just absolutely stunning, gives her a *touch* of masculinity. I wonder
who does her nails.

________________________________
 From: Seraphita <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:55 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pfc. Bradley Manning sentenced to 35 years

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:>Manning says she's
always been a woman in her mind/psyche.>
This Manning "chap" becomes more embarrassing by the day.

>From the Wiki article on the US Military and gays I read:

While restrictions on sexual orientation have been lifted, restrictions on
gender identity remain in place due to Department of Defense regulations;
transgender Americans thus continue to be barred from military service.

Sorry Chelsea - you're in the wrong line of work.