> "I can't believe you just wrote that. "
Stick around obbajeeba, you're on a learning curve.

> "The mentally ill man who is white . . .  They are both, mentally ill.
There is no better mental illness. "
"Better" mental illness?" WTF?  "Who is white": what's that got to do
with it?
Mental illness = what doesn't conform to current standards as mediated
by the media of the day.
The point I'm making is that Manson had real-life experiences while
Hassan has retreated to fantasy land. That's always appealing of course.
I like to sojourn in fantasy land myself often enough - but it's not
what Reality is! Hassan has murdered innocent people because he's been
possessed by a demonic obsession. That's the current Muslim world in a
nutshell.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:

> I can't believe you just wrote that. The mentally ill man who is
white, from the 60's infamous murder, and a mentally ill man who is
muslim  who killed, are the same . They are both, mentally ill.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/fort-hood-shooting-suspect-guilty-182448138.\
\