---  "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> They have drowned and driven off what originally had been
> a substantial community of writers about FFL.  I do not
> feel that FFL should be maintained for these few people to
> use as their hate-full blog to just write their personal
> animosities towards each other.  It is just abusive all
> the way around and has wrecked the breadth of a
> substantial salon that you Rick had hoped for all along
> with  FFL.  These people have destroyed the readership of
> FFL.  There were long times that FFL was substantial and
> important to the spiritual well-being of Fairfield life.
> Rick it would be better now that you turn off the posting
> to FFL and now just let the archive stand as the important
> historical resource that it has become for the scholarly.
> But shut the posting-list down now and let these people
> find some other place to bait each other.

Buck has a point.  Some use this forum as a personal blog
and some use it as if it's a family blog.

Rick, shut it down temporarily for three weeks.  It will
give the members the time to rejig and reboot their brains.

Not that it's going to change their characters or behaviour.
Uncle Tantra and the 'all powerful Judy' and the rest of the
'mean girls' can take a time out, without feeling left out
or missing out.