Thank you for bringing this topic up dear Obba. I have to let you know
dear Ann that once I am awake I hate going back to sleep and once I am
asleep I hate getting up - yeah I know a strange problem I have and that
only having a woman in my life can break this habit of mine :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba no_reply@ wrote:
> >
> > Hahaha. I should have clarified. hahaha.
> > Morning wake time. 6am.
> > Oh good.
> >  I hope you don't mind a happy person in the morning.
> > Is it okay if I drink 2 and a half cups of caffeinated coffee, twice
a day (morning and tea time)?
> > Should I bring my own latex pillow? (of course I will. :))
> > When I meditate, I do it in my own business (can I lock the guest
bedroom door?)
> > I can help shovel hay or poop if needed. No lazy over stay yer
welcome house guest I will be.

> You can sleep in as long as you like just no ridiculous sounds if you
do the flying sidhi. I am a happy person morning or evening; I basically
hit the floor running in the morning and don't fdrink coffee but my
husband makes a good cup.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> > > Literally or figuratively? Literally 6 am pacific time,
figuratively when I get kicked in the ass by life (which is quite
often).

- always and forever (is that redundant?) And no varmints, we'll prepare
the special feast for you but no horse meat, I'm afraid, they're off the
menu. I better get a guest list going, we'll start an alphabetical
order, I'll be first since I am an "A".

FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb

Bad" meme

Barry's IS that