PLEASE
Bhairitu I did install Thunderbird  but still do have trouble getting
hold on posting addressed to me.Missing quite a lot or found about it
too late to answer.
How do I filter that out. Could  it be because  being quite often in
Europe and Far-Middle-Near-(whatever)East and therefore changing IP.?
But on the other hand TurquoiseB -being in Europe,too-does has  a
functioning filter installed .
Can you give me a hand here,please.May be there are other here at FFL
with the same problem.
Thanks in advance