--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "bobpriced" bobpriced@ wrote:

> > As I'm sure he knows, I'm a huge fan of Turq's posts; so I'm
wondering
> > if anyone
> > would be kind enough to translate this one for me, particularly the
last
> > paragraph.
> >

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSjwU8gEsI
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSjwU8gEsI>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

> > > I'm going to steer your thread in a slightly different
> > > direction, if you don't mind. For me, one of the most
> > > puzzling things about the whole spiritual-teachers-
> > > boning-their-students thang is that often I really,
> > > really don't "get" the attraction, from the woman's
> > > side.
> > >
> > > Call me guilty of being a lifelong straight guy, but
> > > I simply don't understand women who would find Maharishi
> > > Mahesh Yogi sexually *attractive* enough to want to have
> > > sex with him. Charismatic, maybe, depending on your stan-
> > > dards for that concept. The next thing to god in their
> > > minds, possibly.
> > >
> > > But sexually attractive? I just don't get it.
> > >
> > > With some *other* teachers, of both sexes, I can definitely
> > > see them being considered sexually attractive by their
> > > students. I mean, like all of her male followers, I sprung
> > > a woodie for Gangaji when I met her. :-) And I've certainly
> > > met male spiritual teachers who would be swooned over even
> > > by women who had no idea they were spiritual teachers,
> > > because they were hot!
> > >
> > > But I honestly don't get it with Maharishi. I can see many
> > > reasons for a woman devotee wanting to have sex with him,
> > > most of them closely tied to the word "devotee," but I
> > > find it difficult to imagine many of them wanting to
> > > bone him because he was...uh...just so bonable.
>
> As far as I can tell Barry is a bit like a dog, worrying over bones. I
think he means something like stewing bones or maybe it's Marylebones
but for sure they include thigh bones. Whatever it is I believe he is
fairly devoted to them - including Milk Bones. Honestly, the old dog
just can't seem to help himself from digging up old bones or perhaps
he's just pining over lost bones or bones that never materialized at
all. Yes, I think I may have cracked the mystery here of the last
paragraph, at least it feels like I might have; I can feel it in my
bones.

***Ann, I think you nailed it here, it's in his bones; he appears to
work on the premise that a bone in his hand is worth two...(I don't
think I'll
finish that one in case---in the unlikely event---Buck wins and
implements his policies retroactively).  I do wonder wonder wonder what
type of resentment
he's nurturing to be sitting in the south of France---so close to light
and color that inspired Van Gogh and Renoir---and the all he can think
are speculations about Maharishi's sex life; that's one hell of a
resentment. If there is a hell, it seems to me, it would have to have
something to do with
being stuck on instant replay.