--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bobpriced" <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> [...]
> > The bow stringing reminds me of my life lately, ain't happening until
> it
> > happens. lol
> >
> > Met a nice woman and her 7 year old girl who wanted to jump onto the
> > stage more than I did.
> >   I calmed her with the 8 count of the south indian ragas inbetween
> sets,
> > that did not make her like the music more than dance.
> >   She kept asking her Mom just before I did that, "Why is She
> laughing?"
> >    I had no idea same girl had been scolded by an old coot for trying
> > see better. No wonder when I smiled she came and sat quietly next to
> me.
> > Her Mom smiled and thanked me for treating her daughter so nicely, and
> > then filled me in on the old coot.
> >
> >   I thought the Mom and daughter looked a bit hugely American, Texas,
> > even, and I had no idea my whispering the 8 counts repetitively near
> the
> > girls ear during those ragas, what I would find out after the
> > performance. The girl had already taken a year of South Indian Temple
> > dancing in Texas, and she was well aware of ragas, and her and her Mom
> > were Hari Krishnas. I had not one clue if I had just looked at them.
> > The Mom starts shooting off all kind of Sanskrit names and stuff, and
> > was like, "Holy cow! Heaven on Earth has ascended the Earth, hear that
> > Buck! Don't worry about the domes, the back country farm folk from
> Texas
> > were already doing darshan and pujas and stuff. An eye and ear opener
> > for me. They were inviting me to classes and all. All I did was smiled
> > at the little girl and whispers pf the ragas 8 counts in her ears as
> the
> > musicians played.
>
> The wife of a good friend teaches Indian dance in Australia, I'm not an
> expert like you but I enjoyed attending some performances when I lived
> in Singapore.
>

> > No diversion.
> > This is about Ravi and his candidacy for moderator. What some long
> time
> > folks here may thing he is not qualified for many reasons, I think the
> > story above says it all. Ravi is our Indian, Brahman, Bone-a-babe
> > candidate, right here in America and he loves this country and he
> knows
> > very well the shitzpah and the real deal, no matter what some of you
> TMO
> > folks think. He knows, he cares and has a heart of gold.
>
> Could not agree more.
>
> The way the campaign is shaping up I'm wondering if we need our own
> aircraft, and rather than go timeshare what do you think if we put an
> offer in on "Big Bunny",
> (Hugh's black DC-9); of course we'll have to repaint it gold, and what
> do you think we should do about the
> bunny logo on the tail fin, I'm guessing you'll suggest we keep it for

Is there any gold paint left anywhere?
Wait! Brilliant!  The bunny logo can be keep for a few folds; Borrow from the
Vietnamese, "Bunny for Phuc, Po Bo Phuc dish. Gets the Asian vote. Phuc Bo
Bunny, gets the gay vote.  Phuc like bunnies, gets the mid-western biblical
vote. "The more we phuc, the less aliens become." Hey, I am just babbling out
ideas here, Mr. Price, no form, you know, that is who great campaigns are
formed! "Aliens bunny for crop circles."  Bunny phuc come now, and Vote for
Ravi, FFL moderator extraterrestrial with you in mind!

 I am a bit concerned about
> Bucks recent surge in the polls, this latest commercial is a blatant
> grab for the family value vote, after I watched it
> I wondered if he didn't need his meditation checked :
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpg9yizPP_g
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpg9yizPP_g>

Shhh, Buck didn't notice they didn't edit out the butterfly assassination.
Mothman prophecies may be their next move. Hey, Mr. Price, I am logging all
these hours and um, where is that paycheck the foundation said they sent in the
mail? Okay, I'll keep dedicated, anyways, peanut butter and jelly style, the
Ravi campaign must be won!