> > After the war the game of chess was also forbidden in case it
stirred up
> > military ambitions. What would they have thought of "Call of Duty"
> > and  "Grand Theft Auto"?

obbajeeba:
> My favorite thing to do when I play Grand Theft Auto, drive around
> knocking people off...

Knock yourself out.

"A few years back, I posted about a guy in Palmy named Kale (sp?) who'd
cross-dress at gigs and we'd stick up for when rugbyheads leaving the
Fat
Lady's Arms would give him shit. I LOLd when I saw the same dude having
a very erotic bare-chested boxing match (complete with gloves) with a
local
known bonehead on the front lawn of their shared flat. I LOLd even
harder
years later when I saw the bash-the-fash in Wellington vids posted on
here
when Kale, who'd obviously joined the dark side, was bloodied and crying
about the whole affair. Slammy was pretty stoked about this news and was
working on a printable Kale cut-out doll that you could alternate
outfits
between a woman's dress and a Nazi uniform. I wonder if Slammy got to
finish it." - Philfy Vermin @ punks.com