Bob Price:
> Obviously, to qualify as a Pip or a MG you need to
> be a minion;

Oh, I get it - minion, then Pip, then MG.

> try and keep up Richard.

Yeah, well I'm trying to do the work, Bob.

My comment about the night life in Rishikesh TTC was
right on topic; I posted all about the duck hunters
and the skin headed neo-nazis; I insinuated that Turq
was a yuppie and that Barry2 was a geek; I ignored Judy,
Ann, Share, Emily, and that other woman, if she is one.

What do I have to say - that somebody has a cob up
their ass? I tried that and some guy said it was smutty.

Go figure.