Yeah, too bad Maharishi only had sex with those whom he loved. He probably
should have just raped the women at gunpoint, like Freddy Lenz, your Guru, did.
Great suggestion, Voldemort!

"Yes, if a woman won't have sex with me, I'll play with a gun to convince her."

If only you could have shared this priceless wisdom with Maharishi before he
passed away. Do you ever follow Freddy's example with women, now? Just curious
as you hung around with him quite a bit, even sitting in the coveted front seat
of his car, whether or not you have also raped women like he did? No worries, I
am not expecting an honest response, least of all from you.