TorquoiseB writes:
Well, if they wanted to funnel some of the millions
to me, I'd promise to give much of it away to truly
worthy organizations.  But they can keep the screwing
married women part.  Wouldn't touch it with a ten-
foot...uh...pole.

Tom T:
old joke. What happens when you cross a rooster and a 40 foot
telephone pole? Answer: A rooster with a 40 foot penis who wants to
reach out and touch you. ( Based on an AT&T long distance commercial
of the 80's on reaching out to touch someone).