Ugh, that twerking word, Richard! No name and form value IMHO! It sounds like a
combo of tweeting and jerking!

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Obama and al-Qaeda

On 8/29/2013 12:41 PM, Share Long wrote:

>Good points about parents protecting their kids, Richard. Do you think that's
>why yahoo placed it so high in their *news* list?

Maybe, but watching Lindsay was like watching a train wreck movie in
    slow motion! But these girls can't compare to the gay and lesbian,
    cross-dressing, transgender, neo-nazi skinheads I read about in the
    paper. Compared to them, Miley is like a nice country girl from
    Fairfield, Iowa.

“When I was growing up, it wasn’t called twerking. That was called a
    ‘ho move,” she said."

Miley Cyrus ‘going to hell in a twerking hand basket’:
http://s2smagazine.com/79032/sherri-shepherd-miley-cyrus-going-to-hell-in-a-twerking-hand-basket/

>________________________________

It's probably the parents that care what their children are watching on TV and
where they are surfing on the internet. Maybe they don't approve of their
daughters going around dressed in their underwear simulating deviant sex in
public, or for that matter, their sons going around town with their pants
hanging down showing their boxer shorts.

>Hollywood kids like Miley and Lindsay are
                          going off the rails in public - just like
                          juveniles at an unsupervised birthday party
                          with alcohol - caught up in a Hollywood spiral
                          downwards, trapped inside a young girl's body,
                          stuffed with drugs and craving attention. I
                          could be wrong about this but I don't think
                          so.

>"Children marinating in a culture of online
                          porn, sexting, rainbow parties and worse have
                          little experience with other ways of relating
                          emotionally." - Kathleen Parker

>>________________________________

                                                  believe that Obama
                                                  "weighs the options"