Forwarded from: Raja John Hagelin <developm...@mum.edu>
Subject: How serious is the global situation?
Date: August 30, 2013 8:16:08 PM CDT
To: "Dick," <dickm...@lisco.com>

How Serious is the Global Situation?

August 30, 2013

Dear Dick,

The severe turmoil we are witnessing around the world—and the extreme partisan
gridlock here at home—is totally in line with predictions from our Maharishi
Jyotish Council.

Mangal is debilitated through October 5th, which brings turbulence and conflict
to the world. At the same time, Rahu and Shani are both transiting Tula for the
next 18 months, which enhances the upheaval and danger of conflict.

We can all see how this might play out. Both Syria and Egypt are flash points
now. Either of them could spark a conflagration in the Middle East that draws
in the United States, Russia, and other players.

Our Maharishi Jyotishis are stressing that creating national coherence through
our Super-Radiance community is absolutely crucial at this moment. So I want to
appeal to you as a cherished member of our Sidha community to do everything you
can to come to group program over the next five weeks—through October 5th.

It is only five weeks, but if we don't pull out all the stops, I fear that they
may turn into a very long and difficult five weeks.

As amazing as it seems, we all know that we hold the only real solution to this
terrible quagmire—right here in our amazing and beautiful community... the
N-squared power of our collective coherence.

Please come! And turn September into the most powerfully, positively
transformational month in our history. We can do it.

Warm wishes,

Jai Guru Dev

John Hagelin
Raja of Invincible America

© 2013 Maharishi Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are protected trademarks
and are used in the U.S. under license or with permission.