I clicked on the url in Buck's post, scrolled down and lo and behold! the words
earlier messages. Yes, and since I was replying to your questions, again what
is the relevance of Alex's comment?

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 12:10 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: 20 Big Questions.

No, sorry, Share, at this point the exchange was between you and me; you were
replying to me.

If you didn't click on Buck's post, how did you know there were earlier
messages in it?

In any case, I was referring (in another post) to your claim that Buck had
posted a URL to a "short list." He did not, he posted a URL to a *very long
list*. And that has nothing to do with his posts that quoted earlier messages.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What's that got to do with today's exchange?! I was replying to iranitea.
Anyway, thanks, I didn't know that moniker and handle refer to the same. Oh and
I did see earlier messages in buck's post but didn't click on it.