If you were an Isareli, would you trust Obama to have your bacK?

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <willy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:09 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A Thin Red Line?

Mike Dixon:
> Now that would be something if the Saudis allowed Israel
> fly-over rights to bomb Iran!

Apparently gassing women and children doesn't represent a
real red line anymore - since nobody wants to go in and help
the people in Syria. With Russia and China on the side of
Assad and the ayatollahs in Iran, there's nobody that wants
to step in and put a stop to the killing. We now have a much
lower standard - so, I wonder how the 'red line' against
Iran using nuclear weapons will stand up?