yeah, Buck I like the four seasons too, especially when summer and winter
express their milder versions (-:

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 8:55 AM
Subject: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: The betrayal by Western
students

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 "As if one is swimming in lively consciousness all day long." A good
description of my memories of Fairfield. Still too far from the coast, though.
I really enjoyed living in that area when development of my consciousness was
paramount, though it was always a means to an end, because, in Woddy Allen's
immortal words, "I don't mellow, I rot". Here, I have the ocean, the bay, views
of mountains, and a vibrant urban environment seeded amongst all of that. And
7-11's.:-)

Hey,
I like that Fairfield has four unambiguous seasons.