"Guru Dev" is a title of respect that many spiritual disciples give their guru. There are TM folks who are confused with the term thinking it was exclusive for Brahmananda Saraswati. It would be okay to use Guru Dev amongst themselves but when speaking in public should use Brahmananda Saraswati and maybe even qualify which too as I'm sure that title has been used before too.