Probably not. OTOH, in the Gita Krishna was talking to Arjuna on a battlefield!

________________________________
 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Bridge

No, I don't agree.  The ME is just another part of the three card monte that is
TM.  Far better that people meditate (any form will do) and become involved in
policy making.  Do you think that the idiots in DC would be selling a war if
they were practicing meditation?

On 09/04/2013 09:23 AM, Share Long wrote:

>noozguru, I don't think we agree about this, but I do believe the best thing I
>can do to influence policy is to do TMSP in a group. So that's what I do. And
>now thanks to FFL, I also have more intelligent input on both sides of any
>issue. Seems like a really good combo.
>

>________________________________

                            issues up is not to scare people (meditators
                            aren't supposed to scare easily anyway) but
                            inform and see if folks want to discuss the
                            issues.  We're all adults and supposed to
                            have some influence on policy.

>On 09/04/2013 07:14 AM, Share Long wrote:
>

>>noozguru, $6 toll bridge! The Chesapeake Bay Bridge is the only toll bridge
>>I've experienced and at that time was like $2.50. Anyway, thanks for all the
>>interesting and useful ideas you post here. I think you're one of the people
>>who helps me have an intelligent take on politics and current events and what
>>to get prepared for. I must say though, I do love a beautifully constructed
>>bridge.
>>

>>________________________________

                                              head blasted the Bay Area
                                              politicians for delaying
                                              the project.  San
                                              Francisco can be a very
                                              Willy Nilly place
                                              literally as Willy Brown
                                              aided in the delay (and
                                              they want to name the
                                              bridge after him!)  People
                                              wanted the bridge fixed
                                              and didn't care so much
                                              about the design but the
                                              politician cluster fuck
                                              argued for a landmark
                                              which caused it to be the
                                              most expensive bridge in
                                              the world.  If California
                                              goes bankrupt (which it
                                              nearly is) the Chinese
                                              will probably buy the new
                                              bridge and charge a $25
                                              toll (it's $6 rush hour
                                              now).

                                              Share Long wrote:

>>>ah ha! noozguru, I wonder what that earlier opening did to the bridge's
>>>jyotish chart!
>>>

>>>________________________________

                                                          DVR when after
                                                          one set of