Bhairitu:
> I've got a better idea, send one well aimed nuke at
> Saudi Arabia and everyone will be happy.

You're not even making any sense. If you sent a nuke to
Saudi Arabia, you guys out there in CA wouldn't have any
fuel. Your whole state would become one big parking lot.

And that wouldn't stop the killing in Syria.

There's only one way to stop the killing in Syria - boots
on the ground. The United Nations should send in troops
TODAY in order to prevent the WMD from falling into the
wrong hands.

If some of the WMD gets lost and finds it's way to New
York City, the 9-11 attacks will seem like an ant hill
compared to a mountain.