Looked at the price of toilet paper recently? I use the cheapest I can find. The expensive stuff clogs the sewer line. Potato chips aren't the only thing that has gotten more expensive. Some brands have made the cardboard tube bigger so you won't notice that there is actually less on the roll. Welcome to Scamerica!