 From: sharelong60 <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 4:33 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: A dance scene that always transports me to
paradise

Emily, before my time, some famous teachers have visited FF: Byron Katie,
Gangaji, Francis Lucille. But David Deida and his then wife Sofia were in a
slightly different category, being teachers with a focus on intimate
relationships. David had been some kind of physics genius before he set off on
a spiritual path. I think Adida was one of his main teachers and he and Ken
Wilbur are buddies, just to put him in a maybe better known context.

Anyway, some of us in FF very much benefited from the work David and Sofia did
with us which was over 15 years ago now. They are no longer married. Sofia
teaches yoga and David continues giving workshops, but not so often as they
once did. His books are pretty powerful. He's one teacher who commented on the
incredible silence in FF.

Emily wrote: Not to worry Share....just laughed, thinking of David Deida as the
"person in the know" you paraphrased for such an amazing statement.  I'll go
back to my den now.   I'm full of nonsense too.

Share wrote:

Well Emily, if everybody in Funny Farm Lounge was serious all the time, how
boring that would be!