Hang in there Obba. It will get better. We will, like lab rats, eventually
adapt to all this newness and once again FFL will be the vibrant and brilliant
community it once was before NEO. But for the time being, as we all attempt to
figure out how to post with colour, include images, have our posts actually
show up or at least appear within 24 hours, we must just live with the faith
that it is all for our spiritual growth and evolution. It is comical actually,
because it is like being in some demented time warp never being sure that an
response will show up after an initial post is made or if it will appear in
triplicate. Trying to keep choronlogy straight is also a mind bender but for
God's sake woman, don't abandon ship!