From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of authfri...@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 9:26 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Offsite archive is toast?

Nope, doesn't show up for me either. The pre-Neo posts do. I didn't check to
see exactly when it changed. Rick needs to tell the Mail Archive folks, see if
there's anything they can do. I rather doubt it.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> > wrote:

On a whim, I just went to the offsite archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/

And, if I click on a post, it doesn't display any of the post's content. Is
that the case with everyone else? Rick?

I’m seeing content. For instance, on
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/msg291357.html, I see

<http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/msg291357.html#nav>

Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: Describing Communal (Meditating)
Fairfield
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com&q=subject:%22Re%3A+Re%3A+%5BFairfieldLife%5D+RE%3A+RE%3A+RE%3A+RE%3A+Describing+Communal+%28Meditating%29+Fairfield%22>

Michael Jackson
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com&q=from:%22Michael+Jackson%22>
  Mon, 09 Sep 2013 02:47:59 -0700
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com&q=date:20130909>

Back in the day when I was  TM fanatic I was a single meditator for a god

portion of that time - I had a few friends with whom we would do group TMSP,

maybe 4 - 6 of us males and there would be 2 - 3 women doing program in another

room of the house - usually it was me, my roommate and one other guy - this was

back when hooting and hollering was considered de rigueur so we did lots of it

- then I had that 2 year stint at MIU where of course we HAD to be in the Domes

twice a day - at first I was excited and thought it was so cool to see miles of

foam stretching in all directions, but then after a few programs the reality of

group TMSP set in where you realize half the people are asleep, half of the

flyers are just sitting there with the eyes open looking around and snickering

about certain ones who were making unusually odd noises - frankly for me I got

more out of the old pre-TMSP group meditations on residence courses.

But all that's behind me as I don't do TM no mo.