 From: punditster <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:17 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: See? Anyone can wear the rosy glasses.

Michael Jackson:
> ...the skin boy idea is ludicrous but not surprising,
> I mean if a man is a yogi, a realized master what the
> heck does he have to worry about what kind of vibe
> exists where he is sitting?

Addressing the important issues!

Your comments on Indians sitting on skins is probably
just a prejudice against Hindus, not surprisingly.

Sitting on skins originated with the ancient shamans
of Siberia and later the habit was imported into
Northern India by the Sanskrit speaking Aryans. It's a
custom at least 10,000 years old.

And it makes perfect sense - when you're sitting around
together it's natural to sit on a skin or two, or on a
leather horse saddle. Remember, oriental carpets weren't
invented yet.

A skin is really just a blanket for covering or a type
of insulation when sitting on the ground. There's
nothing specificaly religious about it - it's just a
custom of simple country people who don't have fancy
wooden rocking chairs like you big city folk do.  LoL!

Have you ever considered taking a history course at a
community college?