That's very generous of you, iranitea. And I still enjoy even if I don't
understand completely. These become like little koans for my left brain to
transcend on (-:

________________________________
 From: iranitea <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 9:56 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] Quote of Derrida

Neither do I understand it. I only posted it for those here, who might
understand it :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

dear iranitea, well your other post about the mathematical proof of God has not
yet arrived in my inbox so I'm using this one, which I do not understand, in
order to thank you for that other one which I don't completely understand
either but could follow the logic therein a little more easily (-: