why not focus on all the millions Marshy raised for creating all the pundit
groups to save the world that never got created

________________________________
 From: "rajawilliamsm...@yahoo.com" <rajawilliamsm...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:46 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: Spiritual Practice

If anyone knows of, any of the TM Rajas collecting money as Rajas for anything
else other than educational reasons , it would be interesting  to know.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I agree, but the difference in our point of view is that I know the rajas don't
give a crap about spreading TM to achieve enlightenment for the world, they
care about keeping their gravy train running, they care about recruiting the
wealthy elite to put money in the rajas pockets - or at least this is the
agenda of Girish, Bevan and the other leaders - some of the rajas may be dupes
of the leadership.

If you believe the leadership of the TMO really wants to enlighten the world,
nothing they do makes sense. If you believe they are out for a cushy living
with minimal effort of their own (other than talking a lot to rich people) then
everything they do and have done falls into place.