turquoiseb:
> T'would seem that his intention was to *sell*
> this marvelous silence, even then.

That's it - that's all you took away from working for MMY and
Rama for all those years? So, how many mantras did you sell
in the 24 years you were in the cult? You must have somehow
made a lot of money off this stuff f you were able to donate
thousands of dollars to your teachers and still have enough to
pay your own rent. If everything you say is true, then you must
have worked in the Snake-Oil department of the Supermarket.

Go figure.

On 9/16/2013 7:15 AM, turquoiseb wrote:

Buck cites:

> Maharishi 1955
>
> I have not left the silence of the Himalayas.
> I am out to expand the silence of the Himalayas
> into the *market place* of the modern world.

Interesting choice of words.