--- "bobpriced" <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> If the use of adornment could be construed as an attempt
> to *pretend* to be something other than what we are, and
> if adornment is an important indicator used by
> archeologists to identify Homo sapiens (it takes human
> consciousness to understand we can influence the
> perception of others), when studying the fossils of
> hominids, is there still hope that computers will learn to
> lie better and eventually pass The Turing Test?

Computers today are savants with the intelligence of a
spider or a cockroach.  20 years in the future, they will
have the intelligence and the intuition of a two year old.

There are many facets of intelligence.  Memory power and
computing power are only one aspect of intelligence.

LQ - This is logic quotient. These people are good in
maths. logical steps for solutions.

CQ - Corelation Quotient. The ability to corelate diverse
factors and see how they fit.

MQ - Memory quotient. Ability to recall information is a
type of intelligence and plays a role in survival.

TQ - Tribulation quotient. the ability to deal with
stressfull and chaotic envionment.

EQ - Emotional quotient. The ability to handle emotions and
compartment them. Empathy the ability to put in other's
shoes and see their POV is a type of intelligence.