This must be the only moderated group on Yahoo where a bully
can call five of the groups top posters liars and get away with it.

Go figure.

On 9/18/2013 9:26 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

*Richard fulminated:*

*
*

*(He's pissed off because I pointed out his trolling, lying ways to Michael a few days ago.) *

*
(snip)*
Judy should stop calling people liars - it is not constructive and is
offensive. She should apologize to Buck for breaking the FFL rules.

*First of all, as you know, Richard, they're /guidelines/, not "rules."*
*
*
*Second, I always find it fascinating that some folks (Richard, among several others here) think it's perfectly OK to lie, but outrageously offensive to call a person who lies a liar. Seems to me that's backwards.*