So, why would anyone want to pander to a discussion group full of liars,
attention trolls and supporters of poor beggar Hindu pundit boys?

Maybe it's time to review trolling:

Troll - A person who sends duplicitous messages to get angry responses.

Note: The term 'Internet Troll' is frequently abused to slander opponents
in heated debates and is frequently misapplied by those who are ignorant
of Internet etiquette.

On 9/19/2013 10:58 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Actually he's a liar and a troll, whichever of his many handles
> he's using. But you go right ahead and pander to him anyway.
>  Beggars can't be choosers.

Actually he's a liar and a troll, whichever of his many handles he's using. But you go right ahead and pander to him anyway. Beggars can't be choosers.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Willytex, IMHO you are a brave and good soul. PS could it all be about having lots of handles? (-: