Share:
> I often shop at the Annapolis Whole Foods which is
> about 5 minute drive from my Mom's.

Yeah, I was really laughing at the interview with the
comic talking about shopping at Whole Foods because
hardly anything she said made sense.

Her routine didn't reflect anything that I've ever
experienced shopping at a Whole Foods Market. In
fact, it was downright insulting and not all that funny
since it made fun of poor people and sick people with
special needs.

We like to shop at Trader Joe's sometimes too.

But I'd say that if you had to ride a bus for hours just
to get to a health food store and it takes your whole
paycheck, then maybe it might be a good time to shop
at Safeway.

Or get a car and a better paying job. LoL!

Whole Foods Store Locator
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list
<http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list>

Whole Foods Market, San Antonio: