Yes. This is the only way I post. From FFL Yahoo Message Board.
If yahoo works as it was or should, I get the most recent posts to my email by
everyone and that way I can decide to respond easier.
When I thumb through the webpage, and if the webpage allows all posts to be
seen when they are posted, in a close order of time, (which I have found the
messageboard sometimes has a long delay from my view even if I refresh, close
and open tabs and re enter the url.)then I can participate in a timely fun
spontaneous fashion. Right now, adjusting to its temper, it drags my creative
mind to a slow draw, sort of like Buck on his horse with no name.