I think we should make a new rule: that though it's not ok to end a sentence
with a preposition, it is ok if one ends a sentence with 2 prepositions. They
sort of cancel each other out, kind of like 2 negatives making a positive.

________________________________
 From: "s3raph...@yahoo.com" <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 2:27 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Spirit Guided Lucid Dreaming

You're onto a loser with this one. Like you, I really enjoy it when I read a
sentence that has the possessive - it sounds so right, so justly chosen - but
I'm probably too lazy a writer to spot my own oversights. And, for sure, out
there amongst the great unwashed no one would understand what you're on about.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Another pet peeve: a person's avoiding the possessive case before a gerund