> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Rory:
> > it?
> >
> > Judy:
> > > Oh, for heaven's sake, of course I've tried it.
> >
> > Rory:
> > Yes? With whom? I hope you had company. Most people find it far
> > easier and more effective the first few times if they are
> > accompanied by a guide, rebirther or the like: one who has
> > traversed and integrated the "ignorance" themselves.
> > The "ignorance" can indeed be pretty damned scary to go into
alone
> > at first.
>
> Oh, so now I have to have a "guide."

Have to? No, not at all. Some don't. It can just make it easier,
particularly if one feels (as you seem to) that it is actually
undoable, that you have tried it and failed.

> > adjustment"
> >
> > Judy:
> > > What "you" are you talking about?
> >
> > Rory:
> > Just "you".
> >
> > Judy:
> > And what on
> > > earth leads you to think that it's something
> > > "you" *make*?
> >
> > Rory:
> > If not "you", then who?
>
> Emphasis on "make," Rory.  Try again.

I am intentionally putting the emphasis on "you" rather than on
*make*, as angle lies somewhere in between or inclusive of both
*make* and *allow* :-)

> > Judy:
> > > I plan to let it happen whenever it's
> > > ready to happen.
> >
> > Rory:
> > How will you know when it is ready to happen?
>
> I won't know until it happens.

How are you going to let it happen if you won't know until it
happens?

Who do you think is going to do this for you? Time?

:-)